The purpose of commenting is to be able to connect with each other. We comment a lot: on YouTube videos, on blogs, and face to face–pretty much, we comment all the time. We comment to learn, sometimes from people on the other side of the world. We comment to express our opinions about what has been written. We comment to connect, and to connect we tell stories, use humor, and share our thinking. Always remember to…
1. Be Yourself
2. Be Respectful of Others
3. Add Value
- Use your first name only to identify yourself.
- Leave off your home email, your street address and phone number.
- Remember OPSEC & PERSEC
- Be polite, friendly, and encouraging.
- If you disagree, don’t be rude about it; give constructive (helpful) feedback.
- Keep your comment on topic and make sense. Say something about the original post.
- Include your blog url (address) so the blogger knows where to find you.
*Any spam, negative or bashing comment against our writer, vlogger or reader will be deleted by the admin. We reserve the right to delete your comment if we find it offensive to our writers and audience. You will be notified as to why your comment was deleted*
Updated: February 1,2013