We posted last year about the continuation of the Walt Disney World Salutes the Armed Forces discounts, check out the updates for this year!
$156 4-Day Military Promotional Ticket with Park Hopper Option for Members of the U.S. Military
Walt Disney World Resort is saluting U.S. military personnel by offering 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets for just $156 each plus tax. Tickets may be used October 1, 2012 through September 28, 2013. For just $28, plus tax, more, the Water Park Fun & More option may be added. Block out dates apply.
This offer is for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. See Important Details.
For more information regarding Military Promotional Tickets, military personnel may contact their participating U.S. military base ticket office.
Specially Priced Rooms at Select Disney Resort hotels for Members of the U.S. Military
Active and retired U.S. military personnel can take advantage of specially priced Disney Resort rooms when booking by September 28, 2013.
To check hotel offer availability and make room reservations, military personnel may call (407) 939-7830. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
This offer is valid for stays most nights October 1, 2012 through September 28, 2013 except November 22, 2012 through November 24, 2012; December 23, 2012 through December 31, 2012; and March 25, 2013 through April 4, 2013. This offer is for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. Advance reservations required.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in. No group rates or other discounts apply.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets ONLY by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard.
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort are not valid until activated by the Eligible Services Members (or their spouses) at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows. Tickets and options expire and may not be used after Sept. 28, 2013. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse). Accordingly, no Eligible Service Member (or spouse) may purchase more than six Disney Military Promotional Tickets at any military sales outlet if that person (or that person’s spouse) previously purchased Disney Military Promotional Tickets (whether at that same military sales outlet or at any other military sales outlet or at any other place). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets can be purchased August 17, 2012 through September 25, 2013. Tickets not valid December 24, 2012 through December 31, 2012 and March 24, 2013 through April 4, 2013 at all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and other gated attractions; and also July 4, 2013 at Magic Kingdom® Park. Tickets must be used by September 28, 2013.