- Q: Will he still find me as attractive as he did before he left?
- A: Of course he will. He may even find you MORE attractive as you waited faithfully for months on end for him to return. To be attractive one must have a beautiful heart and soul. There is nothing more unattractive then an ugly attitude.
- Q: How long will it take for our life to get back to normal?
- A: Knowing you guys, everything will be back to normal the second his boots reach your high heels.
- Q: Why am I getting SO scared to be intimate with him again?
- A: It has been quite some time since you have been kissed, hugged, held or even touched and felt the way only his touch can make you feel. Not to mention all those people that keep telling you that you will get pregnant right away with a “homecoming baby”.
- Q: What will it feel like to reunite with him?
- A: These feelings can’t be fully expressed in text but some will most likely be: Extreme joy, relief, falling in love all over again, and pride, not only in your service member, but also in yourself for defeating deployment, the RIGHT way!
I suppose that is it for my big questions. Of course I have plenty more like, what will I do with my hair or what jewelry will I wear? Will I run up to him and jump into his arms the second his feet touch the pier or will I fast walk to him and give him to most passionate kiss ever, all the while smiling my face off? I don’t know the real answer to these questions but I will next month and I can assure you once I know, you will too! Though it may take a week or so 😉